Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Audio books read by Joanna

<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 06 Oct 2011, 18:52

Audio books read by Joanna

I think we lost this one when all the trouble started, so here it is again: a topic for the audio books that Jo has read. Just to name a few (to help you getting started, haha): No Room For Secrets, Pride & Prejudice and Love All!
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 07 Oct 2011, 06:45

Re: Audio books read by Joanna

Maartje wrote:I think we lost this one when all the trouble started, so here it is again: a topic for the audio books that Jo has read. Just to name a few (to help you getting started, haha): No Room For Secrets, Pride & Prejudice and Love All!

Talking about audio books, where do you want to put them? Will you create a new folder under downloads? I cannot find the old one but I might be missing something :hypnose:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 07 Oct 2011, 09:07

LunaFive wrote:Talking about audio books, where do you want to put them? Will you create a new folder under downloads? I cannot find the old one but I might be missing something :hypnose:

No, you're right, the old board is gone. Since we don't have any downloads for audio books yet, it seemed a bit silly to create a new board. But if you want to upload any files, feel free to share them in the regular download board. :wink:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 07 Oct 2011, 09:43

Maartje wrote:
LunaFive wrote:Talking about audio books, where do you want to put them? Will you create a new folder under downloads? I cannot find the old one but I might be missing something :hypnose:

No, you're right, the old board is gone. Since we don't have any downloads for audio books yet, it seemed a bit silly to create a new board. But if you want to upload any files, feel free to share them in the regular download board. :wink:

Well, I kinda liked the old board so that people who would look for the audio books could find them right away. Would you mind creating one? Thanks! :wave:
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 07 Oct 2011, 16:14

The problem is that if we create too many sub-boards, there is a chance that the forum will start acting up again. So for the time being, I think it's best to put them in the general section. If everything remains in working order, we can always think about creating a sub for it later on :yes:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 07 Oct 2011, 18:49

Well then.. I will obey, thanks for creating an extra topic then. :wave:

Return to Other