Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Dreams about Joanna

<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 01 Mar 2011, 09:45

Re: Joanna dreams

Well I'm 99.99% sure that she doesn't to be honest. She's just not the type for it. But who knows, she might have an email address.

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Becky

Obsession

Post 01 Mar 2011, 21:52

Why do you think so?
To me she seems very up to the modern new messaging ways :wink:
<<

Avengerdan

Lumley Looney

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 09 Apr 2011, 13:38

Well, I had my first dream about Joanna last night. In fact I remember waking and then going back to sleep and continuing the dream. So that's two things I've never done before.

I can't remember much about it now, except I was at her house - which was very eccentric/bohemian and more like a Castle. There were others there, people I knew but I can't remember who they were. But I knew them. Possibly people here? We were all nervous and walking on eggshells because we were staying at her home as her guests. Joanna served red wine and said it was special becaue it contained blood. :shock: (and Joanna a vegetarian too ^^ ). She was pleasent and friendly but I got the impression we were intruding and she would rather we left. Then she disappeared for long intervals and we were all wondering where she'd gone.

That's all I remember. I woke up remembering a lot more but it all seemed to have evaporated between the bathoom and breakfast.
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 09 Apr 2011, 14:42

Avengerdan wrote:Well, I had my first dream about Joanna last night. In fact I remember waking and then going back to sleep and continuing the dream. So that's two things I've never done before.

I can't remember much about it now, except I was at her house - which was very eccentric/bohemian and more like a Castle. There were others there, people I knew but I can't remember who they were. But I knew them. Possibly people here? We were all nervous and walking on eggshells because we were staying at her home as her guests. Joanna served red wine and said it was special becaue it contained blood. :shock: (and Joanna a vegetarian too ^^ ). She was pleasent and friendly but I got the impression we were intruding and she would rather we left. Then she disappeared for long intervals and we were all wondering where she'd gone.

That's all I remember. I woke up remembering a lot more but it all seemed to have evaporated between the bathoom and breakfast.

That's really a strange dream but I'm glad you finally had one, too :wave: It sure must have been strange to be served bloody wine from Joanna :lmao: By the way, sometimes, when I'm in luck I am able to dream on my dream after I woke up. Or I remember that I have had that dream before.
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Philippa

Post 09 Apr 2011, 14:45

Haha that's a very weird dream, but very entertaining :lmao:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Avengerdan

Lumley Looney

Post 09 Apr 2011, 15:16

I forgot to add that when Joanna disappeared her husband or her son was still in the room so no-one felt that they could openly ask where she'd gone. It was all eye contact, shaking of heads, shrugs and frowns. When Joanna did turn up with trays of food - I think they were sandwiches, or more blood wine - she kept her eyes down and her body language suggested she really wanted us to go but she felt obliged for some reason.

That is the lot. How strange. :lol: I wonder if the sandwiches (bread) and wine is a religious significance.
<<

Philippa

Post 09 Apr 2011, 19:26

I'm sure Freud would have a field day :lol:

<<

Sunday Girl

Target

Post 09 Apr 2011, 23:06

Avengerdan wrote:Well, I had my first dream about Joanna last night. In fact I remember waking and then going back to sleep and continuing the dream. So that's two things I've never done before.

That is bizarre!! I did the same a few days ago, with a Joanna dream so that's just spooky :hypnose:

I dreamed that I was Eddie and I was sitting on a pier talking intently to Patsy and she was resting her head on my shoulder. Then I turned into Debbie Harry and was telling Patsy that I remembered being at that pier while recording Autoamerican. Very odd indeed!
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 10 Apr 2011, 16:53

Interesting dreams guys! I haven't had a Jo dream in a while... Please Jo, corrupt my mind will you? :lol:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 10 Apr 2011, 18:45

Maartje wrote:Interesting dreams guys! I haven't had a Jo dream in a while... Please Jo, corrupt my mind will you? :lol:

I was hoping for that, too last night. Instead I had a dream with a colleague of mine. Not just what I wanted, althought it wasn't a bad dream :lmao:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 10 Apr 2011, 23:35

But at least you remember your dreams! I usually forget mine, I only remember the ones that are exceptionally scary or fun.
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 11 Apr 2011, 07:50

Maartje wrote:But at least you remember your dreams! I usually forget mine, I only remember the ones that are exceptionally scary or fun.

I only remember a few dreams and sometimes, when I'm dreaming I remember that I have had that one before, usually a pleasant one, and than I think "oh okay, I'm safe" which is nice :wink:
<<

Becky

Obsession

Post 11 Apr 2011, 10:30

If I think a lot about her, I'll dream about her. I need to watch some AB Fab and see what happens. :lmao:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 07 May 2011, 11:50

Last night, Joanna was in my dreams again - even if I hadn't watched anything with her before nor heard one of her books. So that was a surprise to me! :lmao:

It was really strange, I was in the kitchen as the doorbell rang and Joanna stood there. I said "Hi" (didn't dare to hug her!) and she came in. She went into the living room where my parents where sitting together with a friend. She then brought a little cake with purple icing on it. And what did I do? I went back to the kitchen to clean it up before I went to get some cake. :no: Unbelievable, who cares about the kitchen when Joanna is in the house??? :lmao:

I pretty much woke up after that so I have no idea how it might have ended.
<<

Becky

Obsession

Post 09 May 2011, 11:01

Maybe she got a better cake from the Cheesecake shop? :lmao:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 09 May 2011, 18:15

Becky wrote:Maybe she got a better cake from the Cheesecake shop? :lmao:

Actually the purple one didn't look too bad at all :lmao:
<<

Becky

Obsession

Post 09 Sep 2011, 07:47

I've been having lots of dreams of her recently.

In all of them, she is VERY friendly. Like super sweet. I don't know what it means.

The last I dream I had we were together flying...sort-of sky-diving (not too sure, as it seemed like we were falling, but also flying?! :unsure: ) falling with style? :lmao:
And she was reallllly nice to me. Like we were besties or something...

Then, the other night I dreamnt AB FAB was filming in this square with old-fashioned cottage buildings around.
Well, I was looking out the window at the top of one of the old-fashioned buildings looking down at the filming. Joanna happened to look up and she smiled warmly and waved!
Next second, she is in my house (the old-fashioned house). Can't remember what she was doing in my house, but I think she may have been going to the shower or something?! :cheer:

what do these mean?
<<

Philippa

Post 09 Sep 2011, 18:41

It probably means that you're desperate to see the AbFab recordings, but can't (just like most of us) :lol:

<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 09 Sep 2011, 20:11

Philippa wrote:It probably means that you're desperate to see the AbFab recordings, but can't (just like most of us) :lol:

I agree with Philippa on that one, only you're lucky enough to at least dream about her. But in fact, she is super-sweet, so you got that one right :lmao:
<<

Philippa

Post 15 Nov 2012, 18:45

Well I had the strangest Joanna related dream last night. I was dreaming that she was going to film another documentary, in Afghanistan of all places, and that I went with her as a sort of sidekick. On top of that I was also there as her interpreter, which is odd considering that I don't speak Farsi or Pashto or any of the other languages they speak there :lol:
It was a really weird dream, but it was kinda fun as well.

<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 15 Nov 2012, 23:28

Philippa wrote:Well I had the strangest Joanna related dream last night. I was dreaming that she was going to film another documentary, in Afghanistan of all places, and that I went with her as a sort of sidekick. On top of that I was also there as her interpreter, which is odd considering that I don't speak Farsi or Pashto or any of the other languages they speak there :lol:
It was a really weird dream, but it was kinda fun as well.

I love the idea of Joanna with a sidekick for some reason. :lol: I'm sure you did admirably, Philippa--I'll bet your dream Farsi was impeccable. :thumb:

That dream is actually pretty logical considering some of the stuff the brain can throw up at night. :lol:
<<

Philippa

Post 16 Nov 2012, 12:13

It was very odd though. I was so confused when I woke up :lol:

<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 16 Nov 2012, 14:02

Philippa wrote:It was very odd though. I was so confused when I woke up :lol:

I imagine it was. Would have been even more confusing if you'd woken up and found it actually happening, though. :lol:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 16 Nov 2012, 23:53

Sounds like a lovely dream! Haven't had many Jo dreams, or any fun dreams for that matter, lately. My brain keeps telling me that I've failed tests that I haven't even taken yet. Not helping. :no:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 17 Nov 2012, 02:36

Mara wrote:Sounds like a lovely dream! Haven't had many Jo dreams, or any fun dreams for that matter, lately. My brain keeps telling me that I've failed tests that I haven't even taken yet. Not helping. :no:

Yeah, I recognise those dreams all too well. School anxiety dreams--I think I've had one of every kind. :shock: Hang in there, dear. :hug:
PreviousNext

Return to Joanna discussion