Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Dreams about Joanna

<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 19 Nov 2012, 06:43

Re: Joanna dreams

That really sounds like a lovely dream, Philippa, and I am sure you did a great job! :wink:

Maartje, I am sure you will do great in your exams, but I do understand your dreams, when I was "young" and still going to school and had to do all the job tests in order to become a trainee, I didn't sleep well either. But in the end it worked out and it will so for you, too, I'm sure of that! :thumb:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

BellaGuillietta

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 12 Apr 2013, 18:40

Re: Dreams about Joanna

Oh Lawrd. Embarrassing moment #1 today:
I couldn't help but share this. Sadly, I have to be the person to VIVIDLY remember my lucid, very crazy dreams.

So anyway, I kept trying to talk to Joanna and she kept shrinking and running away! :cry: I was so sad. So I had to catch her... in my hand, but I thought I was going to squish her.

Disclaimers:
1) No, I was not drinking any alcohol before bed... however, I did happen to watch Ella Enchanted that night.
2) Please don't stop talking to me just because I told you that...
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 13 Apr 2013, 10:59

Haha aw, poor thing. I really don't know what's worse: dreaming you've actually scared your favourite celebrity for life or dreaming they're your best mate (and waking up all sad and confused) :wink:
<<

BellaGuillietta

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 13 Apr 2013, 23:56

Hahahahaha. I think both are equally disappointing! ;)
Previous

Return to Joanna discussion