Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Fan fiction

<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 11 Feb 2013, 10:26

Re: Fan fiction

Timeless A-Peel wrote:It's one of those predicaments where I haven't written much in awhile, but the one thing I have is piece of semi-smut, only because it's me, it's talky smut--more talky than smutty, to be honest. And half my brain thinks I ought to post it to ff.net for Valentine's, and the other half is absolutely terrified by the idea and wants to flee in the opposite direction. Angsting about your own writing--a fanfic tradition. :lol:

Haha oh dear. Well knowing your writing I'm sure it'll be lovely, so I'd say go ahead and post it :yes:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 11 Feb 2013, 14:32

Philippa wrote:Haha oh dear. Well knowing your writing I'm sure it'll be lovely, so I'd say go ahead and post it :yes:

Aw, thank you, dear. :hug: I feel like it needs tweaking or something. I might fiddle with it for a bit and see how it turns out, then decide if I want to inflict it on the world. :lol:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 23 Sep 2013, 23:18

Thought I'd also post here that I posted a new TNA fic last night called "Bruises." It's largely a character piece, but I'll add by way of warning that it's rated "M", on account that there's some not hugely explicit, but definitely there, Purdey/Gambit smut in it. Erm, yes. :blush: Anyway, usual notes about it being up to discretion to decide if you're old enough/will be offended. I'm trying to stretch the old writing muscles, and it's let me try a couple of things, notably some Purdey/Gambit conflict, which I don't write too often. It's definitely a lot less graphic than some fic out there, but there is stuff in there. So here it is:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9708527/1/

I'm getting back into my writing groove again, though, so I'm quite happy about that. :dance:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 02 Oct 2013, 07:03

Timeless A-Peel wrote:I'm getting back into my writing groove again, though, so I'm quite happy about that. :dance:

Good for you Timeless! (and for us, of course) :lol: Don't worry, I don't think many FF readers would mind a little smut :whistle:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 02 Oct 2013, 14:29

Mara wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:I'm getting back into my writing groove again, though, so I'm quite happy about that. :dance:

Good for you Timeless! (and for us, of course) :lol: Don't worry, I don't think many FF readers would mind a little smut :whistle:

Thank you, dear. :hug: It's been so long since I wrote anything on a regular basis, as everything got knocked out of kilter. But I've started making myself write a bit every day, and I'm making slow but steady progress on a new chapter in the arc. I'm going to get that done, darn it.

This piece I wrote awhile back, put aside, then took out and fixed up. Bit nerve-wracking to post, but nobody's replied in outrage thus far. :lol: Clearly they don't mind a little smut, then. :whistle:
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Post 16 Dec 2013, 16:32

Love it Timeless :happy: ...not smut at all... sexy...stylish..Image exciting ... you would have made The New Avengers compulsive viewing Timeless ... :cheer: Gambit's days with such as the Russian Countess look over... :wink: Purdey's a bit of a tease ....Gambit.. :whistle: finally starting to assert himself ...he lifted Purdey like she weighed nothing :worship: Image
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 03 Jan 2014, 15:06

Just a quick note that I posted another short fic awhile back. It's more TNA-related than the description would suggest, so I thought I'd point that out in case anyone's looking for some New Year's reading material. :wink:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9949726/1/
Previous

Return to The New Avengers