Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Favourite episodes!

<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 11 May 2010, 17:31

Re: Favourite episodes!

I'm not going to pick a favourite. I don't think I can, seriously. I pretty much love them all, and of course there are a few episodes that stand out as being my favourites. But my preference tends to change along with my mood, so chosing just 1 favourite is ny on impossible.

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Georgia

Donkey

Post 12 May 2010, 09:12

^Yeah, I know what you mean. I love them all too. If I had to choose one I would say Birthday because I remember clearly it being my very first episode and I remember just falling in love with the show instantaneously. I guess its a sentimental thing :heart:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 12 May 2010, 10:18

GypsyBlueEyes wrote:If I had to choose one I would say Birthday because I remember clearly it being my very first episode and I remember just falling in love with the show instantaneously. I guess its a sentimental thing :heart:

Hey - ''Birthday'' was your first too? It's a good one, eh? I remember I didn't like it at all when I first watched it, so I switched it off and went right back to French and Saunders haha. I gave it another go a couple of weeks later I think and then I completely lost it when I watched Jennifer and Joanna do their little karaoke performance, that still is - in my opinion - one of the most hilarious AbFab moments.
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Post 12 May 2010, 11:13

I don't even remember my first ever episode :hypnose:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 12 May 2010, 13:08

Mine was 'The Last Shout' :happy:
Because . . it had that shiny video case. . . :grin:
Previous

Return to Absolutely Fabulous