Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Full Wax feat Joanna

<<

rokky

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Post 05 Nov 2009, 23:31

Full Wax feat Joanna

Guys, ive recently been tryin to view the episodes of Joanna from Full Wax and found your forum in honour of the lovely one 'JL'!!
HI!! I used to have all episodes on VHS until i stupidly got rid of them. Its the 'Eggs Florentine' epi thats the killer!!
Has anyone been able to locate them? Ive gone all red eye searchin the web and even considered contacting the BBC.. any help? pls x Rokky
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 05 Nov 2009, 23:33

Re: Full Wax feat Joanna

Hey Rokky, welcome and thanks for joining!
So far, we only managed to track down two of the episodes featuring Joanna, and we've been frantically searching for the other one (I believe she was in 3 of them), but no luck so far. Shame that you haven't got them anymore.

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 06 Nov 2009, 08:01

Re: Full Wax feat Joanna

It's just like Philippa said: we've tried to track down that third episode, but no luck unfortunately. Maybe we should consider contacting the BBC sometime, because I'm sure they still have those tapes. (as they've used it on compilations videos to summarize Joanna's career)

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Return to Welcome