Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Hellloooo!

<<

Emmylou

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 29 Aug 2010, 20:59

Hellloooo!

Hey guys!
I joined this forum yesterday whilst I came accross it on google when I was trying to find out about Joanna in Class Act :)
I am a huuggeee Joanna Lumley fan and think all the work she does is amazing, although Pasty is AbFab is my favourite role she has played :lmao: I'm still quite a new fan so have only seen about half her work, mainly the more recent stuff, and I ordered the Class Act DVD yesterday which I really wanna see and I also ordered her Book "Stare Back and Smile" so I can't wait for that having read NRFS :)
I think Joanna is so lovely and shes simply beautiful, I hope I look as good as her at her age although right now I'm a young'un at only 17!
I'm looking foward to interacting with you guys :hug:
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Post 29 Aug 2010, 21:14

Re: Hellloooo!

Hello darling!
Welcome to the forum, I'm so glad you joined. Class Act is just amazing isn't it? If you're a relatively new fan you'll have loads of amazing stuff to catch up on. I can definitely recommend Sensitive Skin and the New Avengers :yes:
Also, Stare Back and Smile is amazing, so I'm sure you'll enjoy reading that.
Have fun on the forum! :hug:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Emmylou

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Post 29 Aug 2010, 21:59

Thanks :) Oh yes its exciting finding all these things to watch! Im just watching Sensitive Skin online now actually and I love it- its soo different to any other roles I have seen her play! I haven't even started on TNA yet, I've got all that to come :)
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 29 Aug 2010, 22:31

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum and don't worry: you're not the only young Joanna fan around. :wink: I hope you'll have fun here.
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 29 Aug 2010, 23:42

Welcome, Emmylou! :wave: I hope you enjoy yourself here. I love Class Act, too, and I'm a big TNA fan, so I hope you'll enjoy it when you get to it. :yes:

Stare Back and Smile is a wonderful read, so you've got a lot to look forward to. :grin:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 30 Aug 2010, 06:27

Hello Emmylou,
welcome to the forum. You made a good choice with Class Act, it's such a great show. When you finished "Stare back and Smile" you should read "No room for secrets", too (or listen to it), it's a wonderful book, too! :thumb:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 30 Aug 2010, 11:51

Heya Emmylou !!
Welcome to the forum. 17 .. me too, I hope that I look that good too. :happy: Stare Back And Smile is a really lovely book to read. :happy:
<<

JackieO

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 30 Aug 2010, 18:26

Welcome emmylou! Great to have you here.
Enjoy the discussion and the fun!
"Darling, sweetie, darling!"

Return to Welcome