Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Hi from Ireland !

<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 22 Dec 2013, 04:35

Hi from Ireland !

Absolutely great forum ! :thumb: Great to share and discuss views ... Image Joanna Lumley should have been kept on in her Action Girl role as Purdey ...that posh plummy voice, irresistible Lumley hauteur, stunning look as pictures of her wearing hat, leopardprint jacket and long boots ...a case of fine feathers make fine birds show ! She looked amazing in it ! Your wonderful forum ...a treasure trove discovery Thanks... :cheer:ImageImage
Last edited by martyoreen on 10 Sep 2014, 23:53, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Mara

User avatar

Top Dog

Posts: 8647

Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 14:59

Location: Amsterdam

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 27 Dec 2013, 20:58

Re: Hi from Ireland !

Hi there :wave:
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 28 Dec 2013, 03:28

Re: Hi from Ireland !

Mara wrote:Hi there :wave:

Thanks Mara :wave: A happy New Year to you !
<<

Philippa

User avatar

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Posts: 7888

Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 23:16

Location: Edinburgh

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 28 Dec 2013, 14:12

Re: Hi from Ireland !

Welcome! :wave:
Image

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

LunaFive

User avatar

Absolutely Fabulous

Posts: 2673

Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 11:49

Post 28 Dec 2013, 16:23

Re: Hi from Ireland !

A warm welcome from Germany! :wave:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 28 Dec 2013, 18:33

Re: Hi from Ireland !

Philippa wrote:Welcome! :wave:

Thanks Philippa ! A happy New Year to you ! :wave:
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 28 Dec 2013, 18:43

Re: Hi from Ireland !

LunaFive wrote:A warm welcome from Germany! :wave:

Thanks Luna Five ! A very international flavour to this forum ! :thumb: A Dutch ,Scotch and now German welcome :happy: Have a great New Year ! :wave:
<<

LunaFive

User avatar

Absolutely Fabulous

Posts: 2673

Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 11:49

Post 05 Jan 2014, 10:02

Re: Hi from Ireland !

martyoreen wrote:
LunaFive wrote:A warm welcome from Germany! :wave:

Thanks Luna Five ! A very international flavour to this forum ! :thumb: A Dutch ,Scotch and now German welcome :happy: Have a great New Year ! :wave:


Oh you're very welcome. It's nice to have someone from Ireland here.. I always wanted to go there but haven't managed so far. One of my favourite bands/singer is from Ireland, do you know the band Clannad with it's singer Moya Brennan?
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 09 Jan 2014, 03:13

Re: Hi from Ireland !

LunaFive wrote:
martyoreen wrote:
LunaFive wrote:A warm welcome from Germany! :wave:

Thanks Luna Five ! A very international flavour to this forum ! :thumb: A Dutch ,Scotch and now German welcome :happy: Have a great New Year ! :wave:


Oh you're very welcome. It's nice to have someone from Ireland here.. I always wanted to go there but haven't managed so far. One of my favourite bands/singer is from Ireland, do you know the band Clannad with it's singer Moya Brennan?

Thanks for your warm sentiments :happy: Probably better here in Ireland, in the Summer ! Not easy to get to do everything you wish ! Clannad...yes. haunting music ..stunning voice ... :thumb: Have you been to any of their concerts ?
<<

LunaFive

User avatar

Absolutely Fabulous

Posts: 2673

Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 11:49

Post 10 Jan 2014, 10:23

Re: Hi from Ireland !

martyoreen wrote:Oh you're very welcome. It's nice to have someone from Ireland here.. I always wanted to go there but haven't managed so far. One of my favourite bands/singer is from Ireland, do you know the band Clannad with it's singer Moya Brennan?

Thanks for your warm sentiments :happy: Probably better here in Ireland, in the Summer ! Not easy to get to do everything you wish ! Clannad...yes. haunting music ..stunning voice ... :thumb: Have you been to any of their concerts ?[/quote]

Oh you know Clannad? That's great! :wave: Clannad had been in my home town for a concert in 1988 (!), that's where I heard them live for the first time. Last year they came back and my friend and I (we both had been on the 1988 concert) got to see them again. And then I went to Moya's concert in Braunschweig/Germany last November where I had the most fun, especially with meeting and chatting arond with Moya after the concert. And yep, Moya has a beautiful voice :wub:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 11 Jan 2014, 00:28

Re: Hi from Ireland !

Thanks for your reply :happy: Moya's concert seems to have been your favourite ? Love your 'yep Moya has a beautiful voice :wub: ' I'm a big fan of Country Music ...Don Williams, Big Tom, Emmylou Harris... :thumb:
<<

LunaFive

User avatar

Absolutely Fabulous

Posts: 2673

Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 11:49

Post 16 Jan 2014, 07:16

Re: Hi from Ireland !

martyoreen wrote:Thanks for your reply :happy: Moya's concert seems to have been your favourite ? Love your 'yep Moya has a beautiful voice :wub: ' I'm a big fan of Country Music ...Don Williams, Big Tom, Emmylou Harris... :thumb:


Well, I have only been to once concert of her's and 2 Clannad concert because back in the 80ies (ages ago) I stopped listening to their music for a while and just re-discovered it last year ^^
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 17 Jan 2014, 02:10

Re: Hi from Ireland !

LunaFive wrote:
martyoreen wrote:Thanks for your reply :happy: Moya's concert seems to have been your favourite ? Love your 'yep Moya has a beautiful voice :wub: ' I'm a big fan of Country Music ...Don Williams, Big Tom, Emmylou Harris... :thumb:


Well, I have only been to once concert of her's and 2 Clannad concert because back in the 80ies (ages ago) I stopped listening to their music for a while and just re-discovered it last year ^^

Hope you're enjoying your rediscovery! That's 3 times more than me :lol: 80's (ages ago) :lol:
<<

LunaFive

User avatar

Absolutely Fabulous

Posts: 2673

Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 11:49

Post 20 Jan 2014, 10:32

Re: Hi from Ireland !

Ha yes, I do. And it's been really ages... I'm a dinosaur... :lmao:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

martyoreen

Sweetie Darling

Posts: 277

Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:39

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 22 Jan 2014, 02:14

Re: Hi from Ireland !

LunaFive wrote:Ha yes, I do. And it's been really ages... I'm a dinosaur... :lmao:

Thanks for your reply :thumb: You're certainly no dinosaur :happy: Hope you have a great year :wave:
<<

LunaFive

User avatar

Absolutely Fabulous

Posts: 2673

Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 11:49

Post 23 Jan 2014, 07:28

Re: Hi from Ireland !

martyoreen wrote:Thanks for your reply :thumb: You're certainly no dinosaur :happy: Hope you have a great year :wave:


Thanks, same to you! :wave:
*Listen to the song of life*

Return to Welcome

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron

Hosted by © 2017 FreeForums.org | Create a free forum | Powered by phpBB
About FreeForums | Legal | Advertise Here | Investors | Contact FreeForums.org
Report Violation
suspicion-preferred