Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Kerry Taylor Auction

<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 24 Oct 2012, 19:48

Kerry Taylor Auction

Joanna is auctioning a whole load of clothes with Kerry Taylor auctions. Lots of AbFab, some personal clothes, and, strangely, a collection of her underwear from TNA. :blush:

Article about the auction here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/art ... drobe.html

And you can view the actual lots here (the TNA lot is 12):

http://kerrytaylorauctions.com/sales/
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 24 Oct 2012, 19:57

Re: Kerry Taylor Auction

Like Maartje said in relation to the shoe auction: pretty soon she won't have any clothes left :lol:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 24 Oct 2012, 23:18

Philippa wrote:Like Maartje said in relation to the shoe auction: pretty soon she won't have any clothes left :lol:

Yeah, I've been saying this, too. I have these images of Joanna going around in a barrel like in cartoons. :lmao:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 25 Oct 2012, 07:50

Ha, I posted a link to this article on the AbFab board only a few minutes ago. Great minds, eh? :wink:

I'd love to have a peek in her wardrobe once. If she's auctioning off so much stuff, imagine the amount of clothes that she's still got hanging somewhere. There's lots of pretty great stuff on that website though, I'm sorely tempted...

Edit: I want the McQueen top. Badly. :blush:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 25 Oct 2012, 13:13

Mara wrote:Ha, I posted a link to this article on the AbFab board only a few minutes ago. Great minds, eh? :wink:

I'd love to have a peek in her wardrobe once. If she's auctioning off so much stuff, imagine the amount of clothes that she's still got hanging somewhere. There's lots of pretty great stuff on that website though, I'm sorely tempted...

Edit: I want the McQueen top. Badly. :blush:

It was posted on the Avengers forum, so it's making the rounds. :lol:

I've found myself trying to work out if Joanna ever wore any of those underthings (visibly) onscreen--I want to match them to episodes, darn it. :lol: She's selling the dress she wore when she won her special BAFTA for being an Avengers girl as well, did you notice? It's a testament to how many photos I've seen of her that I recognise a lot of the clothes. :lmao: Who knows what else she has indeed?
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 26 Oct 2012, 06:47

Wow, she must have a ton of clothes at home if she can auction of so much stuff. I wouldn't even have enough space in my house to store all that :lmao: but I really hope she'll keep something back for herself, it would be a shame if she would auction off everything. :no:
*Listen to the song of life*

Return to Joanna discussion