Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Late Bloomers (2011)

<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 09 Sep 2012, 20:43

Late Bloomers (2011)

Does anyone know anything about this film, or has anyone seen it? I've not seen any publicity for it, except for 1 small post on Tumblr. I've no idea how small or big Joanna's role in it is either, but one of the main stars of the film is Isabella Rossellini which is quite a big name, so I'm a bit surprised that we haven't heard more about this film before.

IMDb info

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 09 Sep 2012, 21:58

Re: Late Bloomers (2011)

Never heard of it (which is odd, because I do tend to check Jo's imdb regularly...) I doubt if there's a torrent available anywhere though :confused:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 10 Sep 2012, 10:21

I only saw the trailer for that movie and surprisingly enough, it's running in Germany! But I won't go seeing it because it will be in German. Just last week I tried to find out if this movie will be on DVD in the UK soon but so far - nothing. I assume that Joanna's role isn't the biggest one but I am sure it's worth watching :thumb:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Avengerdan

Lumley Looney

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 01 Nov 2012, 23:52

Looking forward to it. Although like you, I haven't a Scooby what it's about. My all-time acting hero (and the original Dandy Forsdyke himself) is in it so I'm very interested in this project.
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 05 Apr 2013, 06:44

Just wanted to say, the DVD is out, at least in Germany. I bought it but haven't watched it yet!
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 05 Apr 2013, 11:28

I just had a look on Amazon and it looks like there's a Spanish and a German DVD release, but no British or American which is a bit odd. The Spanish one is quite pricey too at £20.68 because it's imported. The German release is €14.99 on Amazon.de

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 06 Apr 2013, 15:48

Philippa wrote:I just had a look on Amazon and it looks like there's a Spanish and a German DVD release, but no British or American which is a bit odd. The Spanish one is quite pricey too at £20.68 because it's imported. The German release is €14.99 on Amazon.de

I was surprised too, when I noticed that the DVD was out in Germany but not in the UK. I haven't even seen an ad that it had been in the theatres here. Anyway, I watched it, it was an "okay" movie, Joanna had not that many scenes but she was great as usual.

Return to Other