Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Problems with server updates

<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 21 Jun 2009, 17:54

Re: Problems with server updates

Maartje wrote:But Phil doesn't like that one, and I do not want to add a lay-out that somebody finds totally horrible...

Sorry for snapping by the way, I don't know quite what's wrong with me lately...

I thought you guys were all using Serenity, anyway? If you just throw Anna in you won't need to put in anything new and then we'll all be happy. I liked Anna. Really! :hug:

(Sorry, I know you guys are stressed about it. I'm sorry that I couldn't take Serenity, but headaches aren't fun. :no: )
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 21 Jun 2009, 18:05

I'm really stessed out too, not because of this but because of my upcoming exams, and now my harddrive crashing etc, it just sucks. I see the Anna layout has now popped up again as default layout. I'll just change mine to serenity then, if I'm the only one that doesn't like it. I do like the logo you made Maartje, it's pretty, I just don't like the rest of the layout :wink:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 21 Jun 2009, 18:29

I've uploaded the Anna lay-out for Timeless again. (+ a new logo, sorry, but that's all I could do...) Sorry Philly: as soon as you add a new style, it immediately becomes the default one. I've set the Serenity to default now, so you won't have to use the Anna lay-out. I'm not too fond of it either, but it's better than most of the others...

I know you're really stressed out to hun. As Pats it would say: we both need a joint!
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 21 Jun 2009, 18:45

Maartje wrote:I've uploaded the Anna lay-out for Timeless again. (+ a new logo, sorry, but that's all I could do...) Sorry Philly: as soon as you add a new style, it immediately becomes the default one. I've set the Serenity to default now, so you won't have to use the Anna lay-out. I'm not too fond of it either, but it's better than most of the others...

I know you're really stressed out to hun. As Pats it would say: we both need a joint!

I'm using Anna. So no biggie. Set whichever default you want. I've got it set and it changes as soon as you log in. All good now. :grin:

You guys did very well during our little "crisis" here. Pat yourselves on the back. :hug:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 21 Jun 2009, 19:28

Thanks. :hug:

I hope you like the logo I did for Anna, it's small, but at least it's Joanna related. It really has been chaotic today unfortunately, but I'm glad the forum is still there.
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 21 Jun 2009, 19:30

Maartje wrote:Thanks. :hug:

I hope you like the logo I did for Anna, it's small, but at least it's Joanna related. It really has been chaotic today unfortunately, but I'm glad the forum is still there.

It's lovely! Joanna has nice blue eyes (which is why I always have Gambit rhapsodizing about them :wink: ). Anyway, we're all here and we're intact. Yay! :yayness:
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 21 Jun 2009, 20:49

I wish the same could be said for my external harddrive :no:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
Previous

Return to What's new