Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Profile oddity

<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 29 Apr 2010, 20:03

Profile oddity

For whatever reason, when I go to my profile, the most posted topic/forum statistics are absent. I haven't changed any settings that should affect that, but everyone else's stats are intact. Any idea why it would be changed, and where should I go to get them back?
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 29 Apr 2010, 20:11

Re: Profile oddity

Now that is odd. You and the forum's server don't seem to get along pretty well, don't you? :lol: I shall have a look in the ACP profile settings for you in a minute.
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 29 Apr 2010, 20:18

Mara wrote:Now that is odd. You and the forum's server don't seem to get along pretty well, don't you? :lol: I shall have a look in the ACP profile settings for you in a minute.

Nothing's been right since the great computer crash of March, 2010. I haven't been having as many problems lately, actually--the "server overcapacity" messages are pretty scarce--but I don't get the profile thing at all. I seem to have angered the forum gods. Thanks for looking into this, Maartje. :hug:
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 29 Apr 2010, 21:14

That's very odd indeed! I've just checked my own profile and it seems to have disappeared there too, so you're not alone.

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 29 Apr 2010, 21:17

It's gone here as well. (suprise, suprise) Bloody Freeforums - I expect that they'll bring it back sooner or later, but all these little things just really start to get on my nerves now.
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 29 Apr 2010, 21:21

That's so weird--I checked your profiles 15 minutes ago and they were still there. Don't know why I was targeted first. Strange. :hypnose:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 02 May 2010, 16:31

Seems like Freeforums have now definitely removed this funtion. Bollocks. :doubt:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 02 May 2010, 16:55

Mara wrote:Seems like Freeforums have now definitely removed this funtion. Bollocks. :doubt:

Kind of a strange thing to remove, but I'm sure we'll live. :wink:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 02 May 2010, 18:58

Hm, when I click on "User control panel" there is a statistic which topic I visited the most and have been the most active in. You guys cannot see it? This IS strange... I just checked it out, for me it's still there :huh:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 02 May 2010, 19:20

LunaFive wrote:Hm, when I click on "User control panel" there is a statistic which topic I visited the most and have been the most active in. You guys cannot see it? This IS strange... I just checked it out, for me it's still there :huh:

You're right--yours is still there, but mine's been gone for a few days now. I don't get it. :hypnose:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 02 May 2010, 19:22

Timeless A-Peel wrote:You're right--yours is still there, but mine's been gone for a few days now. I don't get it. :hypnose:

How the heck is that possible? Mine, yours and Philippa's are gone but it still works for others? I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it but perhaps the server admins can. :roll:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 02 May 2010, 19:35

Mara wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:You're right--yours is still there, but mine's been gone for a few days now. I don't get it. :hypnose:

How the heck is that possible? Mine, yours and Philippa's are gone but it still works for others? I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it but perhaps the server admins can. :roll:

Clearly the forum gods love her more than us. :lmao: Don't worry about it, Maartje. Life goes on. :hug:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 05 May 2010, 17:24

Perhaps the system got confused because we're posting so much? :lmao: I honestly don't know what this is about, especially because it does actually work for some members.

Sorry Timeless. (I guess we all know who owns the TNA board though) :brows:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 05 May 2010, 17:32

Mara wrote:Perhaps the system got confused because we're posting so much? :lmao: I honestly don't know what this is about, especially because it does actually work for some members.

Sorry Timeless. (I guess we all know who owns the TNA board though) :brows:

Yeah, it just really seems to hate me for some reason. Figures. All computers seem to hate me right now. :roll:

Own the TNA board? I don't know what you mean. :whistle:

Return to Helpdesk