Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

A weekend with Patsy and Edina...

<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 22 Aug 2010, 10:26

A weekend with Patsy and Edina...

I read this topic on the F&S boards and it made me laugh out loud, that's why I'm sharing it there. If you could spend a weekend with Edina & Patsy, what would you do?

I'm sure that weekend would include several shopping trips to Harrods and Harvey Nichols. I doubt if I would make it till Sunday without passing out though. :lmao:
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 22 Aug 2010, 12:04

Re: A weekend with Patsy and Edina...

Haha this should be fun. :lolol: I have no idea of what I would if I had to spend a weekend with them.
Yours sound's fun Mara. ^^
Hmm I think that I would take them somewhere for a posh meal, Patsy can just have the drinks menu if she wants and then I would take them to a club, come home quite late and go to bed. Then the next day I would take them shopping or they could take me shopping followed by dinner. :lol:
<<

Froggie

Obsession

Post 22 Aug 2010, 12:59

:lol:

I'd invite them to Paris. :hyper:
First a short visit to Montmartre just to get a caricature with the 3 of us! :hearteyes: Poor artist : not easy to make Eddie and Pats pose without moving! :lol:
Then the Champs Elysées : lunch at Maxim's or Le Fouquet's. Shopping in Les Champs , Avenue Montaigne, Avenue Georges V, Faubourg Saint-Honoré : Lacroix, Gaultier, YSL, ... NAMES NAMES sweeties! :lol: ending walking down les Champs Elysées singing "I'm walking down the road ..." :whistle:
Then drink(s) at the Café de Flore, getting pissed, staggering down the "escalatier", crawling into a cab to go to the Eiffel Tower and show our titties to the world! :lmao:
Day too : country air good for hangover so off to the coutryside to visit vineyards , just to see Pats and Eddy with their heels stuck in the mud cursing like sailors and will end with a fantabulous wine and champagne tasting! :drunk: :yayness:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 22 Aug 2010, 13:04

Your weekends sound fabulous my darlings! :hearteyes:

Paris would be such a great idea Frogstar - I've been to most places you've just talked about, and a good weekend in the beautiful town of Paris is indeed guaranteed. Perhaps I could bring the two to Amsterdam as well. Legal weed smoking and the red light district sound definitely be of interest of at least one of the two. :lmao:

Oh, I do love this topic, haha.
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 22 Aug 2010, 13:28

Haha your's sound's amazing Esther ~ walking down the road. :lolol:
You certainly have it planned out. :grin:

Return to Absolutely Fabulous