Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Happy New Year 2011

<<

Philippa

User avatar

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Posts: 7888

Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 23:16

Location: Edinburgh

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 01 Jan 2011, 00:43

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year to all the lovely forum members and visitors. Make 2011 a good one :grin: :party: :cheers:
Image

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

User avatar

Gambit's Companion

Posts: 8895

Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 06:38

Location: New Scotland, Canada

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 01 Jan 2011, 02:29

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Cheers! Happy New Year to one and all from Canada. :canada:

(How long do you reckon it'll take for me to quit dating things "2010"? :lol: )
<<

Avengerdan

User avatar

Lumley Looney

Posts: 847

Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 10:29

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 01 Jan 2011, 07:58

Re: Happy New Year 2011

2011?

Shouldn't we all be travelling with jet-packs strapped to our backs by now and have big red and yellow cities in the sky, and be invaded by little green men? That's how 2011 looked in the comic books and on TV when I was a kid ... :tongue:

Happy New Year/Decade.

TTFN!

Dandy.
Image
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

User avatar

Really New Avenger

Posts: 1983

Joined: 10 Nov 2009, 18:13

Post 01 Jan 2011, 10:25

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year Everyone !!

Love Becka x
<<

LunaFive

User avatar

Absolutely Fabulous

Posts: 2673

Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 11:49

Post 01 Jan 2011, 12:47

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year everyone. Hope, it will be a good one for each and every one of you! :wave:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Mara

User avatar

Top Dog

Posts: 8647

Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 14:59

Location: Amsterdam

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 01 Jan 2011, 13:44

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year darlings! :grouphug:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

User avatar

Gambit's Companion

Posts: 8895

Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 06:38

Location: New Scotland, Canada

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 01 Jan 2011, 14:02

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Avengerdan wrote:2011?

Shouldn't we all be travelling with jet-packs strapped to our backs by now and have big red and yellow cities in the sky, and be invaded by little green men? That's how 2011 looked in the comic books and on TV when I was a kid ... :tongue:

Happy New Year/Decade.

TTFN!

Dandy.


I've been waiting for my jetpack for ages now. Why, future? Why have you let me down? :tongue:
<<

Froggie

User avatar

Obsession

Posts: 588

Joined: 27 Jan 2008, 00:50

Location: France

Post 01 Jan 2011, 20:11

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year everyone! :happy:
Image
<<

Philippa

User avatar

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Posts: 7888

Joined: 26 Jan 2008, 23:16

Location: Edinburgh

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 01 Jan 2011, 20:32

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Avengerdan wrote:2011?

Shouldn't we all be travelling with jet-packs strapped to our backs by now and have big red and yellow cities in the sky, and be invaded by little green men? That's how 2011 looked in the comic books and on TV when I was a kid ... :tongue:

Happy New Year/Decade.

TTFN!

Dandy.


I've been waiting for my jetpack for ages now. Why, future? Why have you let me down? :tongue:


Not to mention whole meals in pill form :tongue:
Image

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

User avatar

Gambit's Companion

Posts: 8895

Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 06:38

Location: New Scotland, Canada

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 02 Jan 2011, 01:39

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Philippa wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Avengerdan wrote:2011?

Shouldn't we all be travelling with jet-packs strapped to our backs by now and have big red and yellow cities in the sky, and be invaded by little green men? That's how 2011 looked in the comic books and on TV when I was a kid ... :tongue:

Happy New Year/Decade.

TTFN!

Dandy.


I've been waiting for my jetpack for ages now. Why, future? Why have you let me down? :tongue:


Not to mention whole meals in pill form :tongue:


The Jetsons lied to me in so many ways. :lol:
<<

Avengerdan

User avatar

Lumley Looney

Posts: 847

Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 10:29

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 02 Jan 2011, 01:44

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Yes, but so did the Flintstones. You just can't trust Hanna Barbera !
Image
<<

Mara

User avatar

Top Dog

Posts: 8647

Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 14:59

Location: Amsterdam

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 02 Jan 2011, 13:44

Re: Happy New Year 2011

You lot are hilarious.. :lmao:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

User avatar

Gambit's Companion

Posts: 8895

Joined: 19 Dec 2008, 06:38

Location: New Scotland, Canada

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 02 Jan 2011, 16:58

Re: Happy New Year 2011

Avengerdan wrote:Yes, but so did the Flintstones. You just can't trust Hanna Barbera !


But I did! For so many years! I went through a major Hanna-Barbera phase when I was young. I watched all their series and loved them all. How could they do this to me? :lmao:

Return to What's new

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron

Hosted by © 2017 FreeForums.org | Create a free forum | Powered by phpBB
About FreeForums | Legal | Advertise Here | Investors | Contact FreeForums.org
Report Violation
suspicion-preferred