Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Hi!

<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 25 Feb 2011, 20:32

Re: Hi!

Philippa wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:
LunaFive wrote:-40°C? I shall never complain about our temperatures here again! :zip: :lmao:

It's the Canadian badge of honour--ain't no one going to tell me what cold is. :lmao:

Haha reminds me of last Wednesday. Our last lecture of the day was until 5 pm, and about halfway through it started snowing. So we were kind of annoyed because we needed to go out soon and we were getting a bit sick of snow and cold. And I noticed that our lecturer, who's Canadian, was smiling when she watched us panic over a teeny tiny bit of snow. She probably thought we were such wimps for kicking up a fuss over a few snowflakes :lol:

Ha, ha, probably. :lol: Places like Vancouver never get much snow, either, and when they do they have a panic attack about it. The rest of the country looks up from shovelling the driveway and snickers. :lmao:

Wonder where she's from? Clearly a region that gets a fair bit of snow. :yes:
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 25 Feb 2011, 21:14

I'm not sure where she's from. I should ask her :lol:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 25 Feb 2011, 23:44

Philippa wrote:I'm not sure where she's from. I should ask her :lol:

You should--then we can confirm our hypothesis. :lol:
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 26 Feb 2011, 13:45

Hello and welcome Anna, hope that you enjoy it here !!
<<

Faces

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 28 Feb 2011, 13:07

Thanks! :happy:

Oh, a question for everyone; I've noticed that you guys are a very creative bunch :thumb: (looking forward to reading your fanfics Timeless!) and if you have "art work" do you create your own thread in the Member galleries section or is there some big thread for posting avatars and banners? (and occasional drawings of Jo)
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 28 Feb 2011, 13:20

Faces wrote:Oh, a question for everyone; I've noticed that you guys are a very creative bunch :thumb: (looking forward to reading your fanfics Timeless!) and if you have "art work" do you create your own thread in the Member galleries section or is there some big thread for posting avatars and banners? (and occasional drawings of Jo)

You can open up your own thread and post whatever you want: avatars, banners, artwork... anything you'd like to share! :wink:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 28 Feb 2011, 13:48

Faces wrote:Thanks! :happy:

Oh, a question for everyone; I've noticed that you guys are a very creative bunch :thumb: (looking forward to reading your fanfics Timeless!) and if you have "art work" do you create your own thread in the Member galleries section or is there some big thread for posting avatars and banners? (and occasional drawings of Jo)

Ha, ha, yeah, there's a lot in there to read, so it ought to keep you busy for awhile :lol: . I hope you enjoy them! ^^
Previous

Return to Welcome