Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Mistresses

<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 31 Dec 2010, 11:30

Mistresses

This is the place to talk about Joanna playing Vivienne in the 3rd series of Mistresses.

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 31 Dec 2010, 11:33

Re: Mistresses

Damn, we've lost that old topic too then?

Well, Joanna's part was amazing but I didn't really like the series to be honest. The plot all evolved rather slowly and I found the story lines a bit predictable too.
<<

Philippa

Post 31 Dec 2010, 11:34

Everything in Other Work and General Chat yes, so I'm re-adding all the topics. We have to start from scratch I'm afraid.

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 31 Dec 2010, 11:36

Philippa wrote:Everything in Other Work and General Chat yes, so I'm re-adding all the topics. We have to start from scratch I'm afraid.

I forgot how much we've actually lost... Nice idea to restore everything though, I'll try to open up some threads on topics we've discussed before too next week.

That reminds me:
''Guess what turned up on my doorstep last night? Her majesty.''
''Your mother?!"

:lmao:
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 01 Jan 2011, 00:02

I thought that Joanna was amazing in this, she looked gorgeous as well. :heart: :wub:
I have brought the first two series on dvd so I kinda understood the plot and what was going on and it is amazing, still need to get the one which Jo was in though.
Hope that if they were to do another series that Jo would be in it too !!
<<

Philippa

Post 01 Jan 2011, 12:07

I think this was the ending though, wasn't it? I hadn't seen series 1 and 2 so some things didn't really make sense to me, but I thought it was quite a good series. Not one of my favourites, but enjoyable to watch, and I liked Joanna's part in it.

<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 01 Jan 2011, 14:17

Philippa wrote:I think this was the ending though, wasn't it? I hadn't seen series 1 and 2 so some things didn't really make sense to me, but I thought it was quite a good series.

They didn't really but it wasn't really hard to get into though. It took me a few episodes but in the end I did feel had understood all the plot lines. It was enjoyable but not brilliant in my opinion.
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 01 Jan 2011, 15:32

It was quite hard to get into but when I caught up on the previous series I got it. But it was good to watch though !!
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 17 Apr 2011, 15:57

Sorry for the double post but Anna posted these on Tumblr the other day and I asked her where they came from and she said that they came from the extra's on the Series 3 dvd. I still need to get this dvd but if you haven't all seen it then I will hurry up and buy it faster. Let me know, I don't think that these are in the media. Sorry if they are !!

Look's good !! :grin: :happy:
<<

Philippa

Post 17 Apr 2011, 17:33

I didn't know that Joanna was on the DVD extras. This is exciting news! When you buy the DVD it would be brilliant if you'd be able to share the extras with us, because I'd love to see them :grin: :yes:

<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 17 Apr 2011, 17:39

Okay, hopefully they are defiantly on there !!
I'll buy the dvd sometime the week after next when I will have some money. :happy:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 17 Apr 2011, 18:43

Thank you for doing this for us, it looks very promising!
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Cheers_Thanks_Alot

Really New Avenger

Post 17 Apr 2011, 20:45

No problem, I don't really upload much for you all so it's my pleasure. Fingers crossed it is on the dvd.

Return to Other