Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Hello There.

<<

joannelou

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Post 27 Jan 2012, 00:47

Hello There.

Oh boy. Where to begin? I'm so bad at these introductions so bear with me.

Hey, I'm Joanne. It's really nice to meet you all. You all seem very lovely, I must admit I've been a bit of a lurker (I know, it's awful) & finally decided to join in the fun. Plus after a lovely message off Philippa (Hello lovely!) I can tell I'm going to enjoy my stay here. So what else? I'm nineteen going on thirty. British & I drink far too much tea & say 'Lovely' a lot, as you may already have guessed.

Joanna? What else is there to say that hasn't been said really? Such a fantastic human being. I recently had the pleasure of meeting her at the stage door at The Lion In Winter & she was absolutely (wait for it) lovely. No really, she was so kind & I still can't quite believe it happened & I felt a bit of a fool afterwards because I was such a rambling mess. Anyhow, foolish or not it kick started my 2012 off with greatness.

So yes, as I said I'm really awful at these introductions so I'll leave it there. I hope to get to know all of you & wish you a good evening/day where ever you may be in the world.

Speak soon!
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 27 Jan 2012, 00:58

Re: Hello There.

Welcome, Joanne. I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. :wave:
<<

Heleno

Cat Amongst The Pigeons

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 27 Jan 2012, 01:24

Greetings, my fellow Brit Joanne and welcome to the forum! :wave: :grin:

I'm relatively new here myself so I feel a bit cheeky for replying to this before the veteran members (save for Timeless I mean) but I just wanted to pop in and say hi! I hope you find yourself more than at home here; I'm sure you will as everyone here is absolutely lovely! As I said, I've not been here too long but everyone's so welcoming that I feel as if I've been here for years. Anyway, I better stop jabbering on. I look forward to seeing you around the boards! ^^

Oh and by the way, I'm Helen, not that you couldn't have guessed that from the username! :lol:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 27 Jan 2012, 01:48

Hi Joanne,

Welcome to the club, it's nice to have you here! :wave:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 27 Jan 2012, 07:12

Hello Joanne,

it's lovely to have you here! And you already met Joanna, that's great. Isn't she just a wonderful person? So enjoy the forum!

:wave:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 27 Jan 2012, 08:36

Hi Joanne!! *waves* Great to see that you've signed up here. Now you can fangirl about Joanna on the forum, as well as on Tumblr :grin:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

joannelou

Don't Just Lie There, Post Something!

Post 27 Jan 2012, 12:00

Hello everyone! Thanks for the very warm welcome. :hug:

LunaFive wrote:
And you already met Joanna, that's great. Isn't she just a wonderful person?

She really is, mainly all i remember is her joking with me about how she had someone else's Sharpie & she had to give it back. She is just great, she's just as lovely as you expect her to be really, if not more.
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 27 Jan 2012, 12:41

joannelou wrote:Hello everyone! Thanks for the very warm welcome. :hug:

LunaFive wrote:
And you already met Joanna, that's great. Isn't she just a wonderful person?

She really is, mainly all i remember is her joking with me about how she had someone else's Sharpie & she had to give it back. She is just great, she's just as lovely as you expect her to be really, if not more.

Oh I couldn't agree with you more. She's such a lovely human being and makes you feel as if you're the only person that matters once you got her attention :wub:
*Listen to the song of life*

Return to Welcome