Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

General forum updates

<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 16 Jun 2012, 18:11

Re: General forum updates

Hi guys,

I added a board especially for magazine/article scans. This board is VIP members only (most members who upload stuff spent a lot of time scanning stuff, not to mention the costs of buying stuff).

Aaaand that's all for today :lol:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 17 Jun 2012, 18:24

Mara wrote:Hi guys,

I added a board especially for magazine/article scans. This board is VIP members only (most members who upload stuff spent a lot of time scanning stuff, not to mention the costs of buying stuff).

Aaaand that's all for today :lol:

That's a nice idea, Maartje. It's also a bonus if you look for something particular, you don't need to flip through all topics anymore!
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 17 Jun 2012, 22:38

That's what I though. Glad you guys are happy about this :yes:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 18 Jun 2012, 06:15

I sure am happy about it as I intend to forgot where to look for the magazine scans - but not anymore!
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 10 Dec 2012, 19:04

Dropped in and just about had a heart attack when the theme turned up different (my own one is still working for me, but when I first went to the page--whew!). It looks lovely, just a bit of a shock for someone who just came out of an exam and is having trouble seeing straight. I thought something had gone weird with my computer for a second. But nice work, guys. :thumb:
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 10 Dec 2012, 19:11

I actually had to log out to see what you meant Timeless, since we haven't really done any forum updates. I guess freeforums has been acting of their own accord again, and has set another theme as the default. I was quite surprised to see the white theme pop up when I logged out to be honest :lol:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 10 Dec 2012, 19:20

Philippa wrote:I actually had to log out to see what you meant Timeless, since we haven't really done any forum updates. I guess freeforums has been acting of their own accord again, and has set another theme as the default. I was quite surprised to see the white theme pop up when I logged out to be honest :lol:

Ah, I see. Well, it's a surprise for everyone then. Magical forum updates. :lol:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 10 Dec 2012, 22:12

Whoops, that might have been me messing about! I tried to install a new theme yesterday (didn't work) but I forgot which theme our default one was. Wrong guess then :lol:

I did, however, update our Twitter page: https://twitter.com/LumleyNews
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 10 Dec 2012, 22:29

Mara wrote:Whoops, that might have been me messing about! I tried to install a new theme yesterday (didn't work) but I forgot which theme our default one was. Wrong guess then :lol:

I did, however, update our Twitter page: https://twitter.com/LumleyNews

Mystery solved, then. No harm done, just gave me a bit of a start. :lol:
<<

BellaVida

Target

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 13 Dec 2012, 17:56

How did I not see this Twitter page, ahaha YAY!! Something else for me to stalk... err I mean "read." :unsure:

"I find it a great antidote... lipstick and mirrors and hairspray." ~ Joanna Lumley
Previous

Return to What's new