Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Doodles for charity

<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 15 Feb 2013, 09:02

Re: Doodles for charity

The auction is at 180 pounds right now, not bad, I'd say but way out of reach for me!

Update, the doodle went for £535,00, I think it's incredible, isn't it? :dance:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 31 May 2013, 07:53

It's doodle time again and Jo's helping to raise money for Tiger Time with an amazing drawing. Highest bit so far is 150 pounds!

I'd say this is one of her best so far, she really has an eye for drawing. :yes:
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 31 May 2013, 15:16

Mara wrote:It's doodle time again and Jo's helping to raise money for Tiger Time with an amazing drawing. Highest bit so far is 150 pounds!

I'd say this is one of her best so far, she really has an eye for drawing. :yes:

Man, that really is very good. :hypnose: I'm not very good at drawing, so I always admire people who can. This is definitely one of Joanna's most detailed sketches, I agree. :yes:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 01 Jun 2013, 10:35

Oh no, I can't even draw a simple tree or a cloud - looks horrible. She really has talent but my guess is that she's also very patient: it's beautifully detailed. ^^
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 01 Jun 2013, 13:14

Mara wrote:Oh no, I can't even draw a simple tree or a cloud - looks horrible. She really has talent but my guess is that she's also very patient: it's beautifully detailed. ^^

I agree--she's clearly taken the time to sit and look at what she's drawing. :yes:

I could draw a fluffy bubble cloud. Maybe floating above the tiger to give him some shade? :lol:
<<

Georgia

Donkey

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 02 Jun 2013, 02:35

WOW. I'm so envious of her ability to draw like that. Her tiger drawing is amazing. There are quite a few other very talented people who also participated. I wish I had the talent that they do.
Previous

Return to Joanna discussion