Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Born To Be Wild: Giraffes on the Move

<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 17 Jul 2013, 21:18

Born To Be Wild: Giraffes on the Move

The BBC have finally released Jo's docu on giraffes on their Youtube channel! I've watched it before and it's amazing. :yes: So click to go to the video (and if you don't want to watch the whole docu: start at 5:00 and play for approximately two minutes)
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 19 Jul 2013, 11:54

Re: Born To Be Wild: Giraffes on the Move

Hm, it's not working for me, I only get a black screen, I sometimes have that with Youtube :cry:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 20 Jul 2013, 11:32

LunaFive wrote:Hm, it's not working for me, I only get a black screen, I sometimes have that with Youtube :cry:

That's weird, what browser do you use? Have you tried copy/pasting the link into the address balk? (the video is hosted by the BBCWorldwide account, if you seach for 'giraffe' you should be able to find it)
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 20 Jul 2013, 11:35

So great that they've finally released it! I saw this years ago on either Discovery Channel or National Geographic (can't remember which), but I haven't been able to find it anywhere since. I am definitely going to watch it again now :yes:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 24 Jul 2013, 13:11

Mara wrote:
LunaFive wrote:Hm, it's not working for me, I only get a black screen, I sometimes have that with Youtube :cry:

That's weird, what browser do you use? Have you tried copy/pasting the link into the address balk? (the video is hosted by the BBCWorldwide account, if you seach for 'giraffe' you should be able to find it)

I'm using Mozilla... I have no idea why it's not working, I even tried the copy/pasting thing. The odd thing is that I can see the preview photos of the clip when I click in the video :cry:
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Post 26 Jul 2013, 10:59

LunaFive wrote:I'm using Mozilla... I have no idea why it's not working, I even tried the copy/pasting thing. The odd thing is that I can see the preview photos of the clip when I click in the video :cry:

That's odd. Maybe it has something to do with country restrictions? (although you should have received a notification if that were the case) I've tried opening the link in both Chrome and Safari and it worked fine for me. :unsure:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 29 Jul 2013, 06:54

This really is odd. I even tried the Internet Explorer and all I get is "there is something wrong", nothing about the wrong region or so. :hypnose:

Return to Documentaries