Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Comics

<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Favourite: The New Avengers

Post 15 Sep 2013, 23:00

Re: Comics

Someone drew the TNA triomuch better than I ever could. Joanna and Patrick are pretty good. Gareth looks a little too grim, but then he's always been harder to draw. Just happy anyone is doing TNA fanart, though. :wub:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 16 Sep 2013, 06:52

Timeless A-Peel wrote:Someone drew the TNA triomuch better than I ever could. Joanna and Patrick are pretty good. Gareth looks a little too grim, but then he's always been harder to draw. Just happy anyone is doing TNA fanart, though. :wub:

these are amazing, I wish I could draw only half as good! :thumb:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 16 Sep 2013, 09:47

I agree Gareth looks a bit too grumpy, but other than that it looks brilliant. I wish I could draw *sigh*

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 16 Sep 2013, 13:10

LunaFive wrote:these are amazing, I wish I could draw only half as good! :thumb:

Yeah, they're pretty good. Much better than I could ever do. :lol:

Philippa wrote:I agree Gareth looks a bit too grumpy, but other than that it looks brilliant. I wish I could draw *sigh*

Maybe he's having a bad day. Maybe Purdey rolled him out of bed again that morning, and he's having trouble getting past it? :lmao:
<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 17 Sep 2013, 08:38

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Philippa wrote:I agree Gareth looks a bit too grumpy, but other than that it looks brilliant. I wish I could draw *sigh*

Maybe he's having a bad day. Maybe Purdey rolled him out of bed again that morning, and he's having trouble getting past it? :lmao:

Haha who knows, that may very well be the reason :lmao:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Timeless A-Peel

Gambit's Companion

Post 17 Sep 2013, 13:21

Philippa wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:

Haha who knows, that may very well be the reason :lmao:

*Grumble grumble* "Only got to sleep at 2 am. Never should have given her a key to my flat. Stupid electronic bed." *grumble grumble* :lmao:
Previous

Return to The New Avengers