Welcome
Welcome to Absolutely Joanna Lumley, a forum dedicated to the actress Joanna Lumley.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. You're most welcome to join our forum, which gives you access to all forum boards and allows you to communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, and access many other special features.

We hope to welcome you soon!

Upcoming projects

<<

Philippa

Patsy Stone, 39, International style and beauty guru

Favourite: Absolutely Fabulous

Post 10 Jan 2012, 11:01

Re: Upcoming projects

I agree that the Spice Girls movie is about the worst thing in the history of film making, but it still manages to make me laugh. Now I'm not adamant on a Spice Girls appearance in an AbFab film, but I'm not against it either. Jennifer will certainly be able to pull it off, of that I'm sure.

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 24 Jan 2013, 07:20

'Jonathan Creek': Rik Mayall, Joanna Lumley for new Easter special
Thursday, January 24, 2013

'Jonathan Creek': Rik Mayall, Joanna Lumley for new Easter special
Published Wednesday, Jan 23 2013, 16:30 GMT | By Morgan Jeffery |2 comments

BBC One has announced details of the new Jonathan Creek Easter special.
It was first confirmed in December that the detective series would return for a one-off episode titled 'The Clue of the Savant's Thumb'.
Alan Davies and Sheridan Smith in Jonathan Creek: The Clue of the Savant's Thumb

Alan Davies will be back in the title role, with Sheridan Smith reprising her role as fellow investigator Joey Ross. Rik Mayall will also return to the series as DI Gideon Pryke, a character last seen in 1998 episode 'Black Canary'.

Guest stars in 'Savant's Thumb' include Sarah Alexander (Green Wing), Joanna Lumley (Absolutely Fabulous), Nigel Planer (The Young Ones) and Hasina Haque (Casualty).

The 90-minute special will see Creek and Ross drawn into a complex case involving a secret society, strange events at a girls' boarding school, and the miraculous disappearance of a body in front of three witnesses.

Filming is currently underway on the episode, which has been written and directed by the show's creator David Renwick.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a453259/jonathan-creek-rik-mayall-joanna-lumley-for-new-easter-special.html#ixzz2Is4pTZ7B

Sounds great to me!
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Philippa

Post 24 Jan 2013, 09:18

Exciting news! I love Jonathan Creek and I'm glad they're doing another special, and with Joanna in it no less :squee:

It is a miracle I can walk at all. I bless the wonder of life and the newness of living ~ Patsy Stone
<<

Mara

Top Dog

Favourite: Sensitive Skin

Post 24 Jan 2013, 09:38

With Rik Mayall. Cool! :yes:
<<

LunaFive

Absolutely Fabulous

Post 24 Jan 2013, 11:24

another series I haven't seen before but with Joanna in it, I will give it a try! :lol:
*Listen to the song of life*
<<

Philippa

Post 24 Jan 2013, 18:50

Mara wrote:With Rik Mayall. Cool! :yes:

And Nigel Planer, so it's a Young Ones reunion as well :lol:

Previous

Return to Other